Colorado Springs Holistic Dentist
Gum disease or periodontal disease affects more than 80 percent of adults in the United States. Unfortunately most of these people don’t know they have gum disease. Many people ignore the symptoms because they cannot see the infection or feel pain. Treatment is important because gum disease is the number one cause of tooth loss. This is where your mouth can get you in trouble.
Connecting Dentistry with Wellness
Are you suffering from ailments without a satisfactory diagnosis?
- joint, jaw or neck pain
- headaches, migraines, extreme fatique
- gastrointestinal distress, asthma
Your health challenges may be due to your oral health.
Dr. Bennett provides a full range of holistic dental services for children and adults.
His primary goals are to:
- identify and address systemic connections to oral diseases
- restore oral health, correct damage to oral systems
- prevent the recurrence of dental disease